I LOOOOOOVE chocolate brownies! I think they're the one thing I could never get tired of..
Don't they just look amazing??
So chocolaty, gooey, soft, and the buckwheat on top gives it that bit of crunch.. oh my, too bad they're gone already...
So heres the recipe:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175C
2. Line a brownie tin with baking paper
3. In a bowl over boiling water mix together:
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup cacao powder
3/4 cup agave syrup (or maple)
60g of dark chocolate (i use vivani 75% sweetened with coconut sugar)
4. Then, let the mixture cool down for a few minutes .. (this is because you're adding eggs soon)
1/2 tsp of vanilla powder
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of baking soda
2 tbsp of my homemade nutella (or any other nut butter)
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup of almond or coconut flour (use almond flour not almond meal in this case - otherwise the mixture might not stick together)
6. Last add in: 10-20 g of chocolate chips or chocolate cut into chunks
7. Pour into the lined baking dish, sprinkle buckwheat on top (around a handful)
8. Then bake for 25-27 minutes
9. ENJOY !